Sunday, September 23, 2012

The Gang Made a Baby!

Well, it has been nine months since our last post and I promise we haven't been slacking off the entire time.  Look!  We made this!

Needless to say, we've had a bunch of stuff going on.  What a better time to get back into (trying) to update the blog than three weeks into the third trimester?...

It wasn't really until the beginning of my third trimester when the nesting feelings and such kicked in, so over the past few weeks, we've been trying to play some catch-up.  I had mostly been in the "way too tired/gross feeling to actually do anything, so I'll just look around online for ideas" phase.  After a bunch of searching around on Etsy, I came across this seller and her adorable handmade mobiles.  I noticed she offered custom mobiles and thought, what would be more perfect than a custom mobile honoring our sweet and wonderful petsons?  I exchanged some messages with her and a month or so later, it finally arrived.


Here is little Chewie...


Elliot...


Kiefer...


Sweet Dexter...


And finally, our dearly departed hamson, Owen, may he rest in peace.


I think it's pretty great and really special.  Little Baby Bedtelyon can go to bed each night with all of her big brothers looking down on her.

No comments:

Post a Comment