Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Brrr!

What is this, Michigan? As I write this The Weather Channel says it's 23 degrees F, feels like 7 degrees.  I can confirm the frigid forecast as I was just outside playing ball with Dexter.  We could only play a few minutes before we had to run back inside to warm up.

Yesterday we even woke to snow!

Our beautiful moss backyard with significant accumulation
I can't believe it.  It seems to have gone from 85 degree t-shirt weather to winter overnight.  I don't like it.  It's also hard to believe that about a year ago we got first 3 foot (ish) snowfall day of "Snowmageddon 2010".

From our condo door, Dec 19th, 2009

Amanda's car...not on the road heading to Michigan

Ha!  Poor puppy
Since we now have a long, steep driveway, I hope we don't get any record setting accumulation numbers this year.  It also delayed our Christmas travel plans last year, so I'm doubly hopeful we won't have a repeat.

Here's hoping for a heatwave!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment